Here are 3 steps to creating a blanket and message!
1. Purchase a Fleece & Thank You Blanket Kit
Our blanket kits are $28 ($24 when purchased in a quantity of 5 or more) and have three unique features that provide value to our warriors in the hospital.
- 100% of the proceeds of the blanket kit go toward delivering an amazing experience to a child at the beginning of their treatment.
- Our blanket kits have our unique video-code patch already pressed on them before the blanket is made by you.
- With hospital partnerships across the state, we deliver your blanket to the next children’s unit in MI with warriors that need your comfort.
Our blanket kit is much more than just the fleece. Our blanket kit is an experience for the sick child, paid forward by you and made by your hands.
Your purchase of our blanket kits allow us to take blankets from your event directly to a hospital, eliminating processing times back at our warehouse. This allows us to provide quicker response times for hospitals that need blankets quickly.
Contact us to arrange a purchase and submit payment securely through PayPal.
2. Make Your Blanket (instructions)
With your blanket kit, you can make one on your own or in a group. Our standard blanket size is 2×2 yards, but since our warriors come in all different shapes and sizes, our blankets can as well!
First, you’ll need this blanket square/strip template.
Next, you can download this handy instruction sheet,
or you can check out the helpful video below!
3. Send Your Message
Once you have finished making your blanket, it’s time to make your message to the warrior that will receive your blanket!
When your message is ready, use one of these buttons to upload it:
Not sure what to say in your video message? Here are examples of some messages to our warriors.
Use a smartphone, camera, or computer to film your short message to the warrior that will receive your blanket!